Girls

Girls

Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas Fun at the Library

Our public library puts on some fun programs for kids throughout the year. In the fall I took the girls to their Teeny Tiny Halloween program and we had such a fun time! When they announced their Christmas programs I signed us right up!

The first program was a visit with Mrs. Claus. They had several sections of this program, where Mrs. Claus would come and read Christmas stories to the children, on weekend days or weeknights. I signed our whole family of four up for a Sunday afternoon session. Unfortunately, half of our little family was not well that weekend! I had the stomach flu and Hailey had a horrible, awful head cold. Matt still took Savannah and the two of them had a fun daddy/daughter date! He didn't bring the camera with him to the program but I snapped this one of them before they left:


The next program was called Jingle Bell Rock and Read, or something like that. This one was on a weekday morning. The librarians read a story to the children about a little mouse's first Christmas, they did some songs and skits that involved rhythm sticks and scarves for the little ones to use, and they handed out mouse-themed Christmas goodie bags. We met our friend Robyn and her little boy Danny there that morning and we had a great time!








No comments:

Post a Comment