Girls

Girls

Monday, August 1, 2011

A New Thing Every Day!

These days Savannah is learning SO many new things! Every day it seems like she picks up something new, sometimes doing more than one new thing per day! I keep telling myself that I need to stop and document all of these new little milestones before I forget them! So, here are some of Savannah's new accomplishments:

- She says "Mama"
- She moved out of her infant "bucket" seat and into a Britax convertible car seat (she still had room to grow in the infant seat, but there was a sale too good to pass up, plus it was getting annoying to get her in and out of the bucket)
- She army crawls EVERYWHERE
- She now waves bye-bye (the funny thing is, she finally learned this while on her changing table, so now every time I go to change her she waves. I think she actually thinks that it's a sign for "please change my diaper, mommy." My poor confused kid! haha)
- She loves to walk with assistance now. We hold her hands and she walks all over the house.
- She can pull up to a stand on various pieces of furniture. Most things, though, are too high for her to reach and pull on. She seems to be a bit on the short side!


Pulling up on her Jumperoo.

- She fed herself an entire meal of finger foods for the first time! She had chunks of potato, carrots, green beans, and banana. She loved it and made a huge mess!
- She now takes water from a sippy cup.
- She can get herself into a seated position.

So, there you have it! I feel like I must be forgetting a few things, but those are her main accomplishments. I am so proud of the little person Savannah is becoming. She is such a sweet-natured, happy little girl, and it truly is my pleasure to spend my days with her. I can't wait to see more and more of her personality as she grows!
Little sweetie girl

No comments:

Post a Comment