Girls

Girls

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Story Time

Today Savannah went to story time at the library for the first time. I read in an article once that if your child is younger than 18 months, they won't benefit much from a story time and that you should skip it, but I disagree! Savannah seemed to really enjoy herself today! I was pretty impressed with the program. The librarian did a great job of integrating songs, rhymes, stories, bubbles, and puppets. Savannah was very attentive (I was worried that she wouldn't be, but she did great!).
After story time was over we chose some books to check out and take home. We picked several different Lois Ehlert books to enjoy this week. I am loving this new stage that she is at - it's so fun to be able to actually DO things now!

Savannah with her library books!


1 comment:

  1. How fun! Now I can't wait until the cooler weather of fall so I can walk over to our library with Elias!

    ReplyDelete