On the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend, we went down to a petting zoo near our home. The girls just absolutely love it here! We bought several bags of feed and the girls had so much fun feeding and petting the animals! Afterwards, we went over to the playground that is on site and the girls had fun playing there for a bit. After awhile, Savannah asked us if she could ride a pony. When we bought our admission tickets we asked her if she wanted a pony ride but she said no. She has always been too scared to try a pony ride, so when she actually asked for one, I wanted to hurry and get her a ticket before she changed her mind! We had to go back and stand in line for awhile. During that time I kept asking Hailey if she wanted to ride a pony, too. She would sometimes say no but then would continue to say, "I ride my pony!" I told Matt we'd better buy her a ride, too. When we had our tickets, we went over to the ponies. The plan was for me to set Savannah on her pony and walk alongside Hailey while Matt stood to the side taking pictures. As soon as I sat Savannah on the pony she started to freak out. Matt came in and took over with her while I tried to settle Hailey on her pony. After watching her big sister freak out, Hailey was terrified, too. We walked the circle a few times with Hailey screaming and then I took her off. When it was over, she did want to go over and pet her pony. Savannah was nervous but then Matt asked her what she wanted to name her pony. She said "Peach!" and was all smiles after that. :)
 |
| This little girl loves her Daddy. |
 |
| Sweet sisters! |
 |
| I love this one of me and my sweet girls. |
 |
| Playing at the park! |
 |
| We finally got this girl on a pony! :) |
We had such a fun morning together as a family! Later that evening after dinner we went out for frozen yogurt (the girls earned it for filling their good behavior jars with 50 marbles) and it was the perfect ending to a fun-filled family day.
Is this Randall Oaks?
ReplyDeleteYes it is!
ReplyDelete