A few weeks ago we took our family trip to the pumpkin patch. We have been to several in the area and this patch is definitely my favorite. It is pretty expensive, but I am realizing that all pumpkin patches are! Last year my mom and I took the girls to this particular patch on a weekday; this year, we went on Columbus Day, and both Matt and my dad were off of work and came with us. We had a lot of fun!
For the second year in a row, I dressed the girls in cute fall outfits and had my mom take their pictures. This is becoming a new tradition! Last year these were the pictures that I used for my Christmas cards; I will likely do the same thing again this year! Since Matt was with us, we also got to get a few family pictures, as well. This post is very pic heavy - I will let the pictures speak for themselves about the fun that we had together! :)
Is this the Hampshire one? We have been to the Barrington one but I am not a fan. This year I took the kids to Hampshire and thought it was the best pumpkin farm we've been to.
ReplyDeleteYes, Hampshire! It is our favorite!
ReplyDelete