Girls

Girls

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

7 Months Old!

My little princess is 7 months old!! I just want time to sloooooow down! Although, I am loving this new stage that she's in. Here are some of the new things that she can do:

-Savannah can now roll continuously, and this is her main way of moving about. She enjoys it so much, I don't know if she'll ever bother to learn to crawl. Her mama never did - I just rolled about until I could pull to standing and cruise the furniture. She loves to roll over to sharp furniture and electrical wires. She definitely keeps me hopping!

- She does a cute new nose crinkle when she smiles sometimes.

- She is starting to react with fear. The two things that really scare her are strange faces and dogs. She shrieks in terror when Nana and Papa's dog comes near her.

- She just began eating three meals a day. Morning is oatmeal and 1 oz fruit, lunch is usually 2 oz of mixed fruit/veggie, and dinner is rice cereal with 2 oz of veggie. I still make her food and am having to increase my time spent pureeing and freezing her food in order to keep up with her growing appetite.

- She can stand holding on to the sofa for a brief time if I put her there.

- Her early morning feeding has shifted from 2-4 a.m. to somewhere between 4 and 6 a.m. Woohoo!

- She often sleeps 13 or 13.5 hours each night now (6-7 or 7:30).

- She tries to grab her bowl and spoon when eating. She already wants to do it herself!

Savannah continues to have the entire family wrapped around her adorable, chubby little finger. We love her so much and think she's the most precious little girl ever! We are so thankful that her health has improved quite a bit lately! She hasn't needed her nebulizer in a long time and the cough that lingered for so long seems to be gone. I just ADORE my little cutie pie, and am so thankful to Jesus for her!

Petting her stuffed animal.

Eating her stuffed animal.

Doing the cute new nose crinkle!

Laughing at Daddy. He's soooooooooo funny!

Mommy and Daddy love you, sweet princess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment