Girls

Girls

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Play Time and Sleep Update

First, a little sleep update: For the past five nights we've put Savannah to bed at 7. The first three nights she slept until around 6:30 - yay!! The fourth night she woke at 4, sang to herself for 30 minutes, and then started to cry. As soon as she started crying I went in with a small bottle, changed her diaper, and fed her. She went right back to sleep and slept until 7:30. This morning she slept through until 6:45. So overall, four out of five nights have gone really well. I guess we'll keep up the later bedtime and see what happens from here!

Secondly, I got a cute video of Savannah playing this morning:


She is working on her fine motor skills lately, so putting the ball into the slide is one of her favorite new things. It's so fun to watch her learn new things!


No comments:

Post a Comment