Girls

Girls

Monday, September 29, 2014

An Afternoon by the Lake

Isn't the weather right now just beautiful?? Last week we were all sick with colds and chest congestion, but now that we're feeling better we're trying to enjoy the beautiful weather before it's gone for good! This morning we went to ballet, and as we were headed home, Savannah asked if we could play at the "brown park " by the lake. I thought about stopping, but Savannah was wearing her dance leotard and tights and I didn't have a change of clothes. I really didn't want her to ruin her dance clothes, so we went to the grocery store instead, as I had planned, but I told her that we would come back after naps.

In the afternoon we headed over to the park and enjoyed an hour of playing and walking along the lake before we needed to head back for dinner. It was such a beautiful afternoon! Now that Hailey is getting older it is getting a tiny bit easier to do more outings. I still had to keep Hailey in the stroller a bit, because otherwise she would have taken off and then I wouldn't have been able to keep an eye on both of them, but I think both girls still enjoyed the afternoon.




So hard to get a picture of Hailey! She's always running away from me!



Hailey loves the swings!

All summer long she was scared of slides. She finally conquered her fear!


Sweet girls with such a pretty view in the background!



They always hug like this! It melts my  heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment