Height: 26 and 1/4 inches (57th percentile)
Weight: 17 pounds, 12 ounces (75th percentile)
Head Circumference: 42 and 1/4 centimeters (46th percentile)
She is progressing nicely along her growth curve. The nurse printed out her growth charts for me, for both height and weight. Since around 2 months, she has held steady with weights in the 70th percentiles and heights in the upper 50th percentiles. I found it funny to note that at 3 days old, her weight was 5 pounds and 13 ounces - the 6th percentile! I'm so glad my peanut is so nice and plump now!
In other news, I was actually pretty nervous for this well visit. Last week, during a sick visit, one of the doctors in the practice told me that he wanted to do a swallow study and an echocardiogram on Savannah because he was concerned about the cough that's been lingering since she had RSV. Matt and I weren't thrilled about putting our girl through these tests, particularly when we are fairly certain that she does not have any swallow issues (she eats her solids like a pro!) and we aren't really concerned about heart issues (have you seen how rosy-cheeked and healthy she looks?!?!) Anyway, the doc we saw today (who I feel so much more comfortable with) agreed that we don't need to put her through a swallow study. Yay! He did say we should go ahead and do the echo just to be cautious (last week they heard a slight murmur on her - nothing today, though, or at any other time in her life). So I guess we will get that done sometime over the next month, but I'm not too concerned about it.
All in all, Savannah is doing great. She's meeting all her milestones and is becoming increasingly social. She did great with her shots - although she cried, she was laughing and giggling with me a minute later. The nurse also commented that it looks like Savannah is going to have red hair like Mommy!
![]() |
| Just woke up from a nice long nap, and feeling pretty good! |
![]() |
| Looking out the window. :) |
![]() |
| Those red eyebrows hint at red hair to come! |



She is so cute and is going to look just like her mom when she grows up.
ReplyDelete