When I was pregnant and we found out that we were having a girl, I told Matt several times that I hoped our little girl would sing. Something about a sweet little girl with a pretty singing voice sounded so charming! I joked that maybe we would have a little singer who could be the next Taylor Swift! :)
These days, it seems that I might have gotten my wish! My little 6 month old is quite the singer, if I do say so myself! ;-) I often sing to Savannah throughout the day (mostly country songs) in my less-than-perfect singing voice. Lately, everytime I start singing to her, she sings along! Her sweet little voice joins in with a chorus of "ahhhhh, ahhhhh" and keeps it up until I stop singing, at which point she stops, too, and flashes a big grin. It's so cute!
Maybe I'm raising the next Taylor Swift after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment