Girls

Girls

Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Pictures!

I don't have anything too exciting to report from the last few weeks other than the fact that I have been SO sick with the worst flu ever! Holy cow...this is week four for me of this particular virus, and it has been brutal. I am finally feeling better and making improvements, but it's a slow going recovery process.

Today I took out the camera to take some pictures and video of the adorable, growing, learning-new-things-every day Savannah girl. For some reason I can't get the videos to upload, but the pictures worked out fine. Here's what I got!



When Mommy is sick Savannah gets to do crazy things
like eat animal crackers in the playroom.
She thinks this is pretty cool!


She loves water! Or as she likes to say, "Wa-da!"

Always on the go!


Sweet little cutie is starting to get some little curls on the side of her head!




No comments:

Post a Comment