Girls

Girls

Friday, March 16, 2012

Sweet Summery Girl

The temperatures this week have been gorgeous! It's posed a bit of a dilemma, though, when I went to Savannah's closet and only had long sleeved shirts, jeans, sweaters, sweatshirts, and winter dresses to choose from. That just would not do this week! Thankfully Nana and I have started on her spring/summer wardrobe; all of the new clothes were hanging with the tags still on in her closet. (Obviously nothing she wore last summer would fit anymore!) So yesterday I took off all the tags and washed her new clothes.

Today she looked so adorable in her new spring outfit that I couldn't resist taking a few pictures after she got dressed. We have been buying all of her summery clothes in the next size up, but she's been thinning out and no longer has that big, adorable baby tummy to hold up her skirts and pants! Today I keep hiking her skirt up as it keeps sliding down her little bottom. Oh well, I'm sure she'll grow soon!

She almost never looks at the camera these days!




Here she is standing in the master bathroom pretending to do her hair.
Every time she walks into my bathroom, she stands in front of the mirror
and does this little motion like she is brushing her hair.
I wonder where she could have picked that up from?? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment