Savannah likes to sing a lot. Lately I've noticed that when she's either humming or singing (just jibber jabber, not actual words) it's to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. At first I just brushed it off, since I don't really ever sing that song to her. But then I realized that one of her little toys plays that song, and she plays with it all the time.
Today we had lunch at my parent's house. As the meal was being finished she started singing again, and my mom said, "It almost sounds like she's singing to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." My mom said this all on her own; I hadn't told her what I've been noticing over the past few days. There's no doubt about it...I'm pretty sure she is singing to that particular tune!
It's so crazy to me to think that she's able to pick up on a musical tune like that. I've joked that I would love for her to grow up and be a singer, maybe even the next Taylor Swift. :-) It looks like she may just be on that path!
No comments:
Post a Comment